Qantas will add extra indulgence to trans-Tasman services with the launch of Champagne and Kate and Jack Spade amenity kits in Business this Valentine’s Day.
From tomorrow, customers travelling in Business between Australia and New Zealand, and Sydney and Noumea will enjoy a selection of Jacquart Cuvee Brut Mosaique NV, Champagne Duval-Leroy Brut NV and NV Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve.
Business customers will also be given amenity kits designed by Kate Spade and Jack Spade on services between Australia and Auckland departing after 6pm.
Qantas Head of International Customer Experience Kylie Morris said the amenity kits and Champagne were part of Qantas’ ongoing commitment to providing great service and products in its all-inclusive fares.
“We are always looking at new ways to help our customers feel comfortable and have a relaxing and enjoyable flight,” said Ms Morris.
“We are committed to this important market having recently introduced a new Economy dining experience, an improved flying schedule and additional services during peak periods.”
The Kate Spade (female) and Jack Spade (male) amenity kits include unisex products from New York’s Malin+Goetz – Vitamin E face moisturiser, Neroli hand + body lotion and Lip moisturizer, as well as a toothbrush and toothpaste, eye mask, socks and ear plugs. The amenity kits will be updated with the refreshed Kate and jack Spade designs as the kits continue to roll out across the international network.
Qantas Business all-inclusive fares across the Tasman:
- Checked baggage allowance of 40kg;
- A wide seat of up to 22 inches, with a comfortable recline, adjustable headrest and an extendable leg rest with fold out foot rest with comfortable pillows and blankets;
- On-demand inflight entertainment with over 300 entertainment options including the latest movies, TV programs and music;
- Complimentary Business Lounge access;
- Kate and Jack Spade amenity kits on flights departing after 6pm;
- Neil Perry Rockpool dining experience; and
- Premium Australian and New Zealand wines, beer, and Champagne.
To celebrate the launch of Champagne on our Tasman flights, for a limited time Qantas epiQure is offering 20% off the retail price of Jacquart Cuvee Brut Mosaique NV and Champagne Duval-Leroy Brut NV. Visit Qantas epiQure to take up this fantastic offer*. *Offer ends 28 February 2015. Available while stocks last. Liquor At 2007 (NSW): It is an offence to sell, supply or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence no LIQP770016736.